Cremades & Calvo-Sotelo gathers experience in advising both companies and individuals in economic crisis and insolvency situations, accompanying the Client during all phases of the process prior to the declaration of bankruptcy, as well as throughout the entire judicial process. We also advise creditors. Our advice includes all phases of the procedure and any incidents: proceedings for the refinancing of liabilities, defence of creditors rights during the phases of the insolvency proceedings, advice and defence of directors liability, investments in assets and liabilities in insolvency - purchase of production units in any of the phases of the insolvency proceedings - and defence of any incidents that may arise in the insolvency proceedings.
The trajectory and experience of Cremades & Calvo-Sotelo in situations of economic crisis for both companies and individuals covers the main sectors of the economy, accompanying the Client throughout the process. Specially:
Pre-competition and bankruptcy proceedings:
- Advice in the prior phase to the declaration of the contest.
- Pre-Contest and Advance Agreement Proposals.
- Submission of competition applications: voluntary or necessary.
- Advice on the sale of production units and assets of the insolvent company.
- Advice on the Qualification Part.
- Advising and monitoring of the reports of the Bankruptcy Administration.
- Defence of creditors rights.
- Enforcement of guarantees.
- Advice and defence in the event of any incidents of bankruptcy that may arise.
Advice on employment regulation record.