The Cremades & Calvo-Sotelo Abogados team puts at your service their extensive experience in the practice of the complex sphere of Competition Law. We are and want to continue being one of the leading firms in this field, so we work to offer our clients, whether national or foreign, the best help in their interests.
Our service is not only outstanding once the dispute arises, but also preventively, since we are also able to help the wide variety of clients whom we advise in this field of practice.
These services include a wide range of actions, in which we try to be proactive and agile when carrying out the relevant actions. As examples of our experience and expertise, we can highlight:
- Creation of documents and reports on regulatory changes. We seek for the client to know the regulations and we help his or her business adapt to the present, trying to prevent conflicts or know the volume of it. Moreover, compliance projects are included with the creation of objective behaviour guidelines and behavioural protocols in audits and training for leaders and employees.
- Proceedings before the European Commission, other antitrust authorities and the European and national Courts. The services of our team go beyond the national scope, being able to defend our clients with guarantees across borders.
- Advice on economic concentrations, adding international regulation of notification procedures and the design and negotiation of agreements. Authorization is an essential step when carrying out activities that may involve an economic concentration of a certain size, which is why our services help it to occur without incident.
- Advice on dominance matters. We advise our clients so that they do not incur in abuse of dominant position, as well as to avoid being harmed by abuses of dominant position carried out by third parties, adding the self-evaluation of agreements and strategic agreements.
- Unfair Competition: Persuasion or unfair recruitment of workers and customers. Plagiarism, Confusion, deception and fraud. Dissemination and violation of secrets. Blockade, expropriation, ambushing etc. Profit from work and reputation of others.