At Cremades & Calvo-Sotelo we understand that a legal procedure to regulate a divorce can lead to multiple consequences that will affect the future and family relationships. Our team of specialized lawyers will find an effective solution to resolve any conflict that may arise.
In addition, our team of professionals intervenes in procedures in which there is an international element. Therefore, the knowledge of European Law and International Treaties have great relevance when advising questions about marriage, divorce or marital breakdown.
Our experience in Family Law includes the following areas:
- Legal separation, divorce, civil and religious annulment.
- Child custody and visitation.
- Alimony and Child support
- Property division.
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Cohabitations Agreements
- Paternity cases
- Legal capacity and Guardianship
- International Divorces
- Recognition and enforcement in Spain for judgements rendered by foreign courts