- Claims arising from spinal cord injuries and head injuries constitute often result in a permanent disability to the victim, in their usual occupation or activity, as a result of accidents of various kinds.
- We investigate in detail the special needs of the victim derived from the injuries sustained, including care, medical treatment, housing adaptation, future expenses or requests for annuity and everything that determine their quality of life.
- We receive the expert advice of professionals and experts in different fields in the process of quantification and assessing the claim for damages.
Disability resulting from spinal cord and head injuries is characterized by its complexity, since the injuries affect all areas and aspects of the life of the victim who needs only clinical and rehabilitation (podiatry, physician - functional rehabilitation, speech therapy, rehabilitation, orthoprosthetic ) but also training, adapted recreation and adaptations to their home environment in order to return to her family and social life .
It is also important to note that the majority of people with spinal cord injury require personal support and/or technical support to carry out their daily activities.
Thus, the economic impact of such serious injuries will be important for the victim considering the economic costs associated with these elements. It is vital therefore that, before a claim is pursued, the assessment of the damage suffered by the victim is made in all detail in order to try to make such compensation mitigate, to the extent possible, the severity of the harm suffered by the victim.
We, in Cremades & Calvo-Sotelo, understand that serious injuries such as brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and amputations, have a dramatic and life-changing impact for the person injured and for those close to them and genuinely believe that our clients deserve the best possible care and support after such a severe injury.
Our second to none expertise in these very serious claims allows us to identify what positive action needs to be taken to make a difference to your claim.
We advise victims of:
- Amputation Claims
- Child Brain Injury Claims
- Head & Brain Injury Claims
- Spinal Cord Injury Claim