The litigation team advises on all types of commercial and civil litigation, as well as insolvency proceedings and debt recoveries (foreclosures, mortgages, etc.).
Our multidisciplinary and experienced team allows us to provide comprehensive, complete and effective advice to understand the client’s concerns and satisfy their needs.
Our team has extensive experience in advising all types of civil and commercial proceedings, and in all their appeals, phases and instances before national Courts of Justice, as well as coordination and direction of international procedure matters.
In addition, our litigation team aims at avoiding legal disputes by providing preventative advice. However, in the event of a trial, it guarantees a solid procedural position for the client.
Our law firm specializes in the following matters:
- Contractual and non-contractual liability actions.
- Corporate conflicts: Conflicts between shareholders, the liability of directors, contesting corporate resolutions and decisions of the Board of Directors, etc.
- Legal actions for breach of civil and commercial contracts: franchise, agency, distribution.
- Proceedings for the validity, interpretation, and termination of contracts.
- Claim for payment.
- Enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards in Spain.
- Infringement of personality rights.
- Foreclosure and executive proceedings.
- Precautionary measures.
- Debt payment and collection procedure.
- Lease Litigation.
- Inheritance law proceedings.
- All types of litigation derived from specific sectors or industries, due to their degree of specialization, such as bullfighting and fashion industry.
- Litigation between ecclesiastical institutions, and wills and legacies concessions.
- Bankruptcy law advising bankrupt companies and creditors. Insolvency proceedings.
- Advice on refinancing agreements and approved agreements.