Cremades & Calvo-Sotelo is an international law firm specializing in Commercial Law, which is why the lawyers that integrate this area advise companies and individuals in all types of commercial transactions. The Negotiation and Commercial Contracting Area has different sub-areas, specialized in the different sectors that exist in the industry, such as the maritime, air or energy sector.
The Department of Negotiation and Commercial Contracts stands out for its ability to provide our customers with global solutions and practices which meet their needs, in all legal matters, and both nationally and internationally.
Thus, the Firm provides legal advice services in the process of preparation, negotiation and analysis of commercial contracts within the different sectors of activity. During this process, our lawyers provide business advisory services in all sectors of activity, among which the following stand out:
- Insurance contract
- Loan, commercial deposit and credit assignments agreement
- Commercial sale and purchase agreement
- Agency agreement
- Franchise contract
- Distribution contract
- Contract for maritime, air and land transport
- Maritime trade contract (chartering, maritime risk loan, maritime insurance)
- Supply contract
- Leasing, factoring and renting agreements
- Contracting in energy matters (network access contracts (ATR), supply, marketing, lease and easement), authorizations, licenses and relations with the National Commission of Markets and Competition (CNMC)