A solid team of professionals made up of more than 100 lawyers with recognized experience and expertise.
Advisory Board: Comprised of public figures and professionals from various fields. It enables the firm to stay continuously updated with knowledge and to maintain an active presence in the most relevant sectors.
Academic Council: made up of professors and faculty members from different universities. It provides guidance and ensures the quality of the Firm’s educational and training activities. In addition, it allows The Firm to constantly update its knowledge, at the service of its clients’ needs.
- Marketing & Communications:Juan Miguel Olry de Labry y Lima
- General Secretary: Jenaro González del Yerro
Cremades & Calvo-Sotelo, following the tradition of some Anglo-Saxon Law firms, has the support and collaboration of a cast of highly prestigious and recognized professionals who, with their experience, provide advice in various areas of the firm.
The Advisory Board is composed of personalities and specialists from the business, university, communication, and cultural fields. The Advisory Board allows The Firm to constantly update knowledge and to have an active presence in the most current sectors.
The Advisory Board rules on the acceptance of Pro Bono matters as well.
Members of The Advisory Board
- Benita Ferrero-Waldner[President of The Advisory Board] Former European Union Commissioner for Foreign Affairs. Former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Austria.
- Saverio Antonio Banchini Enzler, Former CEO of Holcim Spain.
- Marcelino Elosúa, President of Business Advisors and currently CEO of Lid Editorial.
- José Luis González-Vallvé, Dr. Civil Engineer, and Law Graduate.
- Luis López-Van Dam,former CEO of Telefónica Intercontinental and member of the Executive Committee of The Telefónica Group.
- Gabriele Burgioformer President of NH Hotels.
- Joan Mª PujalsFormer Counselor of the government of Catalonia.
- Antonio Tuñón, former Managing Director of CEPSA, CEO of Hidrocantábrico, President of Taiga Mistral.
- Carlos D. Lacaci,Lawyer and Consultant.
- José Luis Pardos, Ambassador of Spain, President of The “Los Álamos” Foundation.
- Fernando Conte,former President of Iberia.
- Rafael Tamames,co-founder and partner of Findasense
- Gustavo Suárez Pertierra, former Minister of Defense
- Martín Santibáñez Vivanco,Director of the Center for Latin American Studies Center of The Maiestas Foundation.
- Alfredo Redondo,former President of Alcatel Lucent.
- Luis del Valle, former President of Lòreal.
- Emma Fernández, former Managing Director of Indra.
- Enrique Cornejo, Theatrical producer.
- Albert Martí Batera,President of AMB Associates.
- Domingo San Felipe,former Managing Director of Total S.A.
- Antonio Fournier Conde, President of INTELCORP AFCI
- Fumiaki Takahashi, former Ambassador of Japan.
- Rafael Ansón, President of The Royal Academy of Gastronomy.
- Baldomero Falcones, former President of Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas (FCC).
- Juan Manuel Badenas Carpio, former Rector of The Universidad Internacional Valenciana (VIU).
- Tomás Pablo, Tomás Pablo, Executive President of Wolf y Pablo S.L.
- Cristóbal Colón de Carvajal, Duque of Veragua.
- Ángel Durández Adeva, President of Información y Control de Publicidad S.A.
- Felicidad Cristóbal, Director of International Affairs of The Arcelor Group.
- Jose Antonio Carnevali, former First Deputy Mayor of Majadahonda (Madrid) and Lawyer.
- Ignacio Buqueras y Bach,Academic and Entrepreneur. President of the Association for the Dissemination and Promotion of Spain’s World Heritage, ADIPROPE.
- Diogo Correia Moreira-RatoManaging Partner at Prosperon Ventures, former Group President & Executive Officer for Europe and Canada at Smith & Nephew, and former President and CEO for Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Luís Solana Madariaga,President of Telefonica Open Future.
- José Luis López-SchümmerChief Representative Officer, Mercedes Benz España, Portugal and Latam.
- Miguel Iraburu,Eurohold Managing Partner
- Jose María Sánchez,CEO of PRODWARE SPAIN.
- Octavio Llamas, former President of Autogrill Iberia; President of HIP (hospitality innovation planet); Former President of Marcas de Restauración; Former Vice President of FEHR (Federación Española de Hostelería y Restauración).
- Fernando Rodríguez-Avial Llardent, former Chairman of Testa Inmuebles en Renta S.A.
- Tomás García Madrid, CEO of Lepanto Consultoría y Finanzas, SL.
- Ramón de Miguel Former, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, former Spanish Ambassador in France.
- Beatriz Becerra, Vice-President of The European Parliament’s Subcommittee on Human Rights.
- Enrique Calvet Chambon, member of the European Parliament.
- Dalmacio Martín Castro, former Magistrate, specialist in Public and Administrative Law.
- Cristina Rodríguez-Tabernero, Legal Advisor specialized in Public Administrations.
- Juan Giménez Olavarriaga, Civil and Criminal procedural Lawyer.
- Manuel López Garrido, Civil and Criminal procedural Lawyer.
- Antonio Revuelta Martín, Lawyer specialized in Criminal Law.
- Oscar Beltrán, former Director of the legal department of Bridgestone.
- Antonio Catalá Polo, Lawyer specialized in arbitration.
- José María Ibáñez Cuenca, Managing Partner of TM Corporate, M&A and Corporate Finance Advisory. Former General Manager of the ASPAR MOTO GP team.
- Alexandra Polacci, Lawyer and Doctor in Economics, founder of The Madrid Excelence Foundation and of The National Association of Centers of Excellence and Director of Domuservice.
Members of The Telecommunications Advisory Board
- Luis Arroyo, Director of “Día de Internet”.
- Joaquín Aspiroz Cámara, former Consulting Partner of Deloitte.
- Ramón Enciso, former President of Telefónica in Morocco and Director of Telefónica Móviles.
- Pedro González Martín, Director of International Relations at RTVE.
- Enrique Jalle, Chief Executive Officer of Zener Telecom System, S.L.
- Carlos Mariñas Lage, former Executive Chairman of Terra Networks Asociadas, former Chairman of Rumbo, former CEO of Telefónica International Wholesale Services.
- Ana María Llopis, Independent Director of British American Tobacco.
- Enrique Martínez de Velasco, Former CEO of Nortel and Chairman of Anertis Consultores.
- David Moulet García, Telecommunications Engineer. Former General Marketing Director of Telefónica DataCorp.
- Gonzalo de San Cristóbal, former President of Dragados Industrial.
- Isabel Aguilera, former General Manager of Google Spain and Portugal.
- Enrique Dans, Professor at Instituto de Empresa.
- Juan Pablo Lázaro, Vice-President of CEIM.
- Juan Soto, former President of Hewlett-Packard.
International Senior Advisor José Domínguez Ortega.
The Academic Council, composed of Professors and Lecturers from different Universities, guides and ensures The Firm’s educational and advisory activities.
The Academic Council also enables The Firm to constantly update its knowledge, serving the needs of its clients.
Members of The Academic Council
- Prof. Dr. Carlos Suárez [President of the Academic Council] Full Professor of Criminal Law at the University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU).
- Prof. Dr. Álvaro Rodríguez Bereijo, former President of The Constitutional Court.
- Prof. Dr. Ángel Fernández Albo, Full Professor of Commercial Law at The University of Santiago de Compostela.
- Prof. Dr. Rainer Arnold, Professor of Public Law at The University of Regensburg (Germany).
- Prof. Dr. Martin Bassols, Professor of Administrative Law at The University of Alcalá de Henares.
- Prof. Dr. Antonio Bar, Professor of Constitutional Law at The University of Valencia.
- Prof. Dr. Allan Randolph Brewer Carias, Professor of Political Law at The Central University of Venezuela.
- Prof. Dr. Mariano Brito, Professor of Administrative Law at The University of Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Prof. Dr. Jorge Danós, Professor of Administrative Law at The Catholic University of Lima.
- Prof. Dr. Carlos del Piazzo, Professor of Administrative Law at The University of the Republic, Uruguay.
- Prof. Dr. Juan Fornés de la Rosa, Professor of Canon Law at The University of Navarra.
- Prof. Dr. Jean-Marie Duffau, Professor of Public Law at The University of Paris XI.
- Prof. Dr. José Antonio Escudero, Professor of Legal History at The National University of Distance Education (UNED) in Madrid.
- Prof. Dr. Romeu Felipe Bacellar, Professor of Administrative Law at The University of Paraná, Brazil.
- Prof. Dr. Manuel Fernández, Professor of Information Theory at The Faculty of Social Sciences in Pontevedra.
- Prof. Dr. Francisco Fernández, Professor of Constitutional Law at The Complutense University of Madrid.
- Prof. Dr. Pedro González, Professor of Constitutional Law at The Juan Carlos I University.
- Prof. Dr. Santiago González-Varas Ibáñez, Professor of Administrative Law at The University of Alicante.
- Prof. Dr. Carlos Jiménez, Professor of Public International Law at The University of Alcalá de Henares.
- Prof. Dr. Karlos Navarro, Professor of Administrative Law at The Autonomous University of Nicaragua.
- Prof. Rolando Pantoja Bauza, Professor of Administrative Law at The Central University of Santiago de Chile.
- Prof. Dr. Miguel Ángel Pérez, Professor of Civil Law at The University of A Coruña.
- Prof. Dr. Javier Robalino, Professor of Administrative Law at The University of San Francisco de Quito.
- Prof. Dr. Armando Rodríguez, Professor of Public Law at The Central University of Venezuela.
- Prof. Dña. Paloma Sánchez, Professor of Applied Economics at The Autonomous University of Madrid.
- Prof. Dra. Consuelo Sarria, Professor of Administrative Law at The Externado University of Colombia.
- Prof. Dr. José Mario Serrate, Professor of Administrative Law at The University of Santa Cruz, Bolivia.
- Prof. Dr. Eugenio Simón Acosta, Professor of Financial Law at The University of Navarra.
- Prof. D. Antonio Torres del Moral, Professor of Constitutional Law at The National University of Distance Education in Madrid.
- Prof. Dr. Claudio Zanghi, Professor of Public International Law at Sapienza University of Rome.
- Prof. Dr. Joseph Weiler, Professor of European Law at The New York University.
- Prof. Dr. José Luis González Montes, Professor of Procedural Law at The University of Granada.
- Dr. Felio José Bauzá Martorell, Associate Professor of Administrative Law at The University of the Balearic Islands.