Cremades & Calvo-Sotelo has an experienced Compliance Department, with expertise in all legal areas. It can develop all the services required by this discipline, with a firm commitment to the dissemination of the compliance culture through the development and sponsorship of multiple training activities.
Our services include:
- Study and evaluation of legal risks.
- Implementation of global and sectorial compliance systems.
- Implementation of criminal risk prevention systems in accordance with article 31 bis of the Penal Code.
- Money laundering prevention and control policies.
- Implementation of quality standards for risk control and corruption prevention (ISO 19600 – ISO 37001 – UNE 19601).
- Designment and implementation of control structures in organizations.
- External management of compliance systems (whistleblowing channels, control system, continuous risk assessment, …).
- Management of internal investigations.
- Exercise of the position of compliance officer and members of compliance committees.
- Designment and implementation of business ethics policies in organizations.
- Advice to management bodies on compliance matters.
- Training to develop the position of compliance officer.
- Training of managers and staff in anti-corruption practices and business ethics.
- External audit of compliance systems.